Difference between revisions of "Autocampars 393"
|Line 34:||Line 34:|
* [https://.com/Elphel/elphel-apps-autocampars elphel-apps-autocampars] is integrated and built using the [https://.com/Elphel/elphel393 elphel393] project that sets up the build environment and pulls all projects.
Latest revision as of 09:52, 12 May 2017
- Save / restore / initialize NC393 based camera systems parameters.
- The project was ported from NC353 camera series with minor changes related to:
- reading the extension board information
- having 4 sensor ports instead of a single one
- The camera system type is stored in the EEPROM of the 10389 extension board and is not reset by software updates
- Depending on the initialized ports the configuration files are stored in /etc/elphel393/:
/etc/elphel393/autocampars0.xml /etc/elphel393/autocampars1.xml /etc/elphel393/autocampars2.xml /etc/elphel393/autocampars3.xml
- If the configuration for a port not found on boot but it was initialized - a new default configuration is created
- If accessed from a browser supports:
- reboot - works for single cameras, for multi camera systems works for the master camera that is supposed to reboot others.
- cancel sync - if the camera was booted from NAND flash - cancels syncing of the overlayfs layers if not needed - as any changes to the configuration files through the web interface raise a sync 'flag' (/tmp/overlay_sync)
- http://192.168.0.9/autocampars.php (Fig.1)
- the top table gives access to change the camera/sensor parameters through parsedit.php interface. The parameters are split into groups. Select groups of interest then follow View/Edit current link.
- the bottom table allows to save/restore the configuration of all parameters. If boot from NAND flash the changed configs must be synced to survive reboot - use either REBOOT button or shutdown -r now ('reboot -f' will not sync overlayfs layers)
- only to (re)create new config
$ ssh firstname.lastname@example.org root@elphel393:~# /usr/bin/autocampars.php
Usage: /usr/bin/autocampars.php [--init] [--new] [--ignore-revision] Initialize camera using saved parameters (usually at boot)