Difference between revisions of "Eyesis gui"
|Line 59:||Line 59:|
== Links ==
== Links ==
Revision as of 13:12, 24 August 2010
Eyesis GUI allows to:
- change sensors' settings
- change compression quality
- start/stop recording
- check images and monitor sub-units status information
Download & Install
Package name: elphel-eyesis-gui
Dependencies: apache2, php5
There is a prebuilt package for Ubuntu users at elphel-eyesis-gui PPA.
To install it, use the following commands, see help for more information.
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:andersonnotgood/elphel sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install elphel-eyesis-gui
- Get the sources from http://elphel.cvs.sourceforge.net/viewvc/elphel/eyesis353/elphel-eyesis-gui/
- Copy to you web server folder the following files:
eyesis.html, eyesis.js, camogmgui_multiple.php jquery-ui-1.8.4.custom.tar.gz
- Unpack the archive (should get "jquery-ui-1.8.4.custom/")
1. GUI page
2. Quick Start
Note: There is a program called camogm for recording running on all 3 sub-cameras. Once the GUI page is accessed or refreshed a launch request is issued - it can take some time (~20-30sec).
- Set the IPs (correct ips are 192.168.0.xx1,192.168.0.xx2,192.168.0.xx3). Other parameters can be left default - access the GUI page. After camogms are started the "Camogm Status" will indicate that.
- Check the images
1. Go to the Other tab - switch on the Color bars pattern. 2. Press Get Previews button (it is ok if the images are cut from the bottom - it's the browser problem - just press the button again) 3. turn off the color pattern mode.
- Go to the Camera tab and press the Enable JP4 button.
- Assign the correct IPs (currently works only in 192.168.0.x subnetwork + the correct IPs are 192.168.0.xx1,192.168.0.xx2, 192.168.0.xx3)
- Set refresh interval (status requests period) (can be left default)
- Normally during the recording the buffers are not filled more than a half when the camogm state is "running". For "stopped" & "starting" the buffers can be filled arbitrarily.
- "Camogm last error code" = 5 - a frame wasn't written on the HDD in time. Although the recording will not be stopped - it is better to stop/start it.