Static tag parameters
- decimation for accelerated DCT (0-3);
- width of the object window;
- number of iterations of the playback (0 or nothing is infinite);
- frame frequency;
- url of the file or stream;
- as yet simply another name for href.
- pause=1 or play=0
- to pause player;
- pause=0 or play=1
- to continue playback;
- to start player again if it was terminated (by error or end of file);
- to terminate player;
- to run mencoder or ElphelOgm as recorder instead of mplayer;
- to always ask the file name for recording;
- not to ask if user sets it in dialog
This the output from mplayer or mencoder. Now strings simply are split into two parts on the first of the symbols '=' or ':'. The left part becomes a name of the variable (gaps and nonlatin letters are removed) and the right part is a value.
- the message from mplayer/mencoder about the last frame;
- last error message;
Other variables are possible but they are not used as yet.
- special variable, the state of player process: 0 - not running, 1 - running;
- pause, play
- it is analogous - the pause state.
- will be called on starting and stopping of playing or recording processes;
- on error message;
- on each frame playing.
- onmousedown and other standard callbacks
- are given already by the browser and do not need extra code inside the plugin.
- mplayer (compiled with live555)
- mencoder from mplayer package
- ElphelOgm - for receiving pure multicast or unicast rtp with mjpeg video.
For ElphelOgm to be used, the mime-type must begin with video/m and the URL must be specifed as: rtp://ip:port/ , where:
- ip -
- the stream multicast ip
- port -
- the stream multicast port
For a unicast destination i.e. client ip:port must be specifed
and a stream server must be programmed to continuously send the stream to this address and port.
Dynamic changing of the URL is not yet supported for RTP. Instead use the sequence:
obj.run=0; obj.src=...; obj.run=1;