Static tag parameters
- decimation for accelerated DCT (0-3);
- width of the object window;
- the iteration of the playback (0 or nothing is infinitely);
- frame frequency;
- url of the file or stream;
- as yet simply another name for href.
- pause=1 or play=0
- to pause player;
- pause=0 or play=1
- to continue playback;
- to start player again if it was terminated (by error or end of file);
- to terminate player;
- to run mencoder instead of mplayer;
- to always ask the name of file for recording;
- not to ask if user sets it in dialog
This the fact that outputs mplayer or mencoder. Now strings simply are splitted into two parts on the first of the symbols '=' or ':'. The left part becomes a name of the variable (gaps and nonlatin letters are removed) and the right part is a value.
- the message of mplayer/mencoder about last frame;
- last error message;
Others variables are possible but they are not used as yet.
- special variable, the state of player process: 0 - not running, 1 - running;
- pause, play
- it is analogous - the pause state.
- be called on starting and stopping of playing or recording processes;
- on error message;
- onV or onA
- on each frame playing.
- onmousedown and other standard callbacks
- are given already by browser and do not need some code inside the plugin.