Static tag parameters
- decimation for accelerated DCT (0-3);
- width of the object window;
- the iteration of the playback (0 or nothing is infinitely);
- frame frequency;
- url of the file or stream;
- as yet simply another name for href.
- pause=1 or play=0
- to pause player;
- pause=0 or play=1
- to continue playback;
- to start player again if it was terminated (by error or end of file);
- to terminate player;
- to run mencoder instead of mplayer;
- to always ask the name of file for recording;
- not to ask if user sets it in dialog
This the fact that outputs mplayer or mencoder. Now strings simply are splitted into two parts on the first of the symbols '=' or ':'. The left part becomes a name of the variable (gaps and nonlatin letters are removed) and the right part is a value.
- the message of mplayer/mencoder about last frame;
- last error message;
Others variables are possible but they are not used as yet.
- special variable, the state of player process: 0 - not running, 1 - running;
- pause, play
- it is analogous - the pause state.
- be called on starting and stopping of playing or recording processes;
- on error message;
- on each frame playing.
- onmousedown and other standard callbacks
- are given already by browser and do not need some code inside the plugin.
- mplayer (compiled with live555)
- mencoder from mplayer package
- ElphelOgm - for receiving pure multicast or unicast rtp with mjpeg video.
For ElphelOgm to be used, the mime-type must begin with video/m and the URL must be specifed as: rtp://ip:port/ , where:
- ip -
- the stream multicast ip
- port -
- the stream multicast port
For unicast destination i.e. client ip:port must be specifed and a stream server must be programmed to continuosly send stream to this address and port Dynamic change of the URL is not yet supported for RTP. Instead this use the sequence: run=0; src=...; run=1;