Hacking the hardware
This page have some of the hacking / debugging instructions we have to use ourself time to time for debugging the hardware or making custom modifications. It does clearly target professionals who have the appropriate knowledge and tools.
Only OEM integrators having a special signed agreement with Elphel may do such stuff without voiding the warranty.
- prod353 - the reflashing and testing station software
- Modifying the camera for 12-36v mobile applications
- Checking voltage levels on 10353
- adding EEEPC SSD SATA Adapter
- adding external SATA 1,8" / 2,5" SSD
- adding support for passive infrared motion sensor and a button with Arduino
- controlling camera parameters with the capacitive touchpad of a Likoboard
- Image processing projects collector