Poky migration from rocko to warrior
- /dev/xdevfg got obsolete - there's fpga manager instead which cannot load *.bit (only *.bin or *.bit.bin)
Brought back the old driver (drivers/char/xilinx_devcfg.c)- it works
- php 5.6.40 - EOL and won't build - mysql supposedly moved header files.
Disabled mysql extension: To meta-elphel393/recipes-devtools/php/php_5.6.%.bbappend: PACKAGECONFIG[mysql] = "--without-mysql --without-mysqli --without-pdo-mysql" CFLAGS += " -ldl"
- New package rng-tools is whining: Failed to init entropy source hwrng
Leave as is for now. The full log is: Initalizing available sources Failed to init entropy source hwrng Enabling JITTER rng support Initalizing entropy source jitter
- Haven't found if Xilinx uses any driver for /dev/hwrng
- TODO: Find out if the order or entropy sources can be changed