Talk:10359 FPGA Simulation
I tested the last 359 binary firmware.
My test was made with one 353 board, one 359 and 2 sensors 1 color and 1 monochrome. The color sensor have a 3 times longer cable.
Longer cable need phase adjustment. I tested the cable directly with a 353, it also needed a phase adjustment. With + 32 it was working fine.
- what is sphase in /359/switch_to_ch2.php?dr=0&sphase=0x00000007&channel=1&cc=1 ?
Currently bit sphase[i] (i=0,1,2 - channel number) tells which clock edge is used to latch signals from the sensor sphase[i]=1 - fall sphase[i]=0 - rise --Oleg 04:26, 21 May 2008 (CDT)
- does /359/switch_phase_dcm1.php?phase_shift=2 work ? i tried to swift it 50 times to both directions, no changes.
It should work, I'll figure it out after I make independent phases adjustment for sensors. --Oleg 04:26, 21 May 2008 (CDT)
- It should be possible to set hact & data phase shift independently.
- The sensor should be reseted after changing the phase. It may sometimes work without, but sometimes it can crash the sensor.
- We should be able to change phase for all 3 channels independently. (they can have different length)
- We need to rename PHP files to make it more logical.
- I need to understand the exact and minimum commands to call (to transparently send channel 1) in order to add it to the default 353 firmware setup. In this setup the camera should work with camvc without doing anything else.
--Alexandre.Poltorak 19:34, 19 May 2008 (CDT)
3 MPix sensors work, but sensors_init.php show ffff ffff f...
In sensors_init.php: send_i2c($width,$bus,0x4800+$i,$init_pars[$i],$raw=0);
0x4800 work with 5MPix sensors only. It would be better to make it variable. 0x5d00 is for 3 MPix sensors. You can detect the current sensor by elphel_get_P_value(ELPHEL_SENSOR). http://elphel.cvs.sourceforge.net/elphel/elphel353-7.1/os/linux-2.6-tag--devboard-R2_10-4/arch/cris/arch-v32/drivers/elphel/mt9x001.h?view=markup . Or even try both.
--Alexandre.Poltorak 18:15, 23 May 2008 (CDT)
It is better to use all i2c functions from an include, not rewrite them in your PHP code. http://elphel.cvs.sourceforge.net/elphel/elphel353-7.1/packages/web/353/php_top/i2c.inc?view=markup
--Alexandre.Poltorak 18:18, 23 May 2008 (CDT)
Oleg, do you have an idea of why it's darker ? Did you tried to analyze what is exactly the difference between images ?
--Alexandre.Poltorak 21:21, 29 September 2008 (CDT)
Different configuration written to sensor. I'm finding out why.
--Oleg 12:01, 30 September 2008 (CDT)