|Range||Power supply||Power board|
|36-72V (default)||wall adapter (48V)||10386|
|18-75V||wall adapter (48V)||10385|
|12-36V||wall adapter, battery (12V)||10385|
- camera's DC-DC converter installed: TRACO POWER THD 12-4810WI, IN 18-75V, OUT 3.3V/3500mA
- For 48V the recommended connector is J3 (accessible from the back panel)
- camera's DC-DC converter installed: TRACO POWER THD 12-2410WI, IN 9-36V, OUT 3.3V/3500mA
- For 12V the recommended connector is J4 - bypassing diodes reduces voltage drop and the chances of not hitting the lower voltage limit are higher.
- For 18+ V the recommended connector is J3
Power supply requirements
AC/DC WALL MOUNT ADAPTER
- 20+ W
- 48V => 0.42+ A
- 12V => 1.67+ A
- Without power board
Powering from batteries
Power from any battery with output voltage ranging 12-36V.
Power from any battery with output voltage ranging 18-75V.
Example setup and cables for 48V
- ANTY BATTERY 48V 4A (ANTY or BOOANT, can be found on AliExpress). Enough to power a single camera for several hours. See Fig.7.
- Power cable with an inline fuse and a switch, battery connector came with the battery, the outputs are 2.1mm plugs. Is used to power the camera. See Fig.8.
- Cable with a 48-to-12v converter (CUI INC PYB15-Q48-S12). It was used to power an extra network switch which might not be needed. See Fig.9.
- The camera was connected to a laptop running on its own battery.