- bug/feature request: add a way to see if a new file segment has been started and how many file segments a single recording already has (like new parameters: <file_segments> <current_file_segment> in xml status output)
We started using a dedicated bug/issue management system, please use it instead of adding entries to this page: http://bugs.apertus.org/thebuggenie/
- implement a method to keep files (video clips, etc) and audio files on viewfinder computer in sync so all files are present on both systems...FTP upload/download?
- automatically create a textfile in every clip folder after finishing a recording with metadata (eg: meta.txt with recording settings, dates, number of file segments and their filenames, etc.)
- add realtime graph showing focus quality (= amount of high frequency in image) in main layout
- add "view last recorded clip" button in mainlayout
- add "Fullscreen" video button in mainlayout.
- (Stereo3D mode) show info for both cameras (buffer status, HDD space etc.)
- Add tool-tip balloon when pressing an Ebutton for 1 or 2 seconds.
- Implement Hotkeys for every Button on screen - either underline the Key in the Text or add a "Hotkey: [S]" information to every tooltip balloon
- allow navigating EButtons with cursor keys (up-down-left-right-select) - highlight current selection button somehow
- add button to mainlayout to disable/enable input -> disable all keys on mainlayout, should act as a key lock
- bug that does not let you change shutter anymore after setting FPS in triggered mode where shutter is lower than 1/FPS
- Shutter needs to be reset to highest possible (1/fps) on fps change in freerun mode
- create formula that calculates highest possible shutter for triggered mode with certain FPS
- create method of testing recording media write speed that works on non-empty drives (in camera bash/php/ etc script) -> http://wiki.elphel.com/index.php?title=External_SATA_1,8%22_/_2,5%22_SSD
- bug: frame skipping and second skipping custom FPS settings are also active when not using custom fps preset
- add automatic download feature of still images
- add download folder user setting
- add photo review button and gallery of recorded stills
- add textfield to photo settings that are post capture executed: “dng convert -> ufraw open” to enable single click capture of photo, transfer, convert, open in dcraw/ufraw
- finish gstreamer integration
- make custom gamma curve settings work
- color bars test pattern button for monitor calibration
- bugs: build (276): info area text overflows -> to save space it would be best to use icons instead of text for example for Whitebalance presets to replace long words like "Flourescent"
- bugs: build (276): Setting Record Delay no longer works
- Add GUI options to set camera names like "LEFT"/"RIGHT" in Stereo 3D mode.
- ability to display a still image in the video preview area
- add movie split duration parameter (currently the default is 60 seconds which is far too short) in the GUI and also use a higher default value, maybe 30 minutes or 1 hour
- change "live video" button in mainlayout to loop through available camera streams and disabled, like "camera1 -> camera2 -> disabled -> camera1 -> ..."
- allow "slow shutter", shutter longer then 1/FPS to allow reducing FPS.
- add button to mainlayout to disable live video stream
- add warning notice on circbuffer buffer overflow
- (Stereo3D mode) automatically initialise master / slave trigger parameters at startup
- (Stereo3D mode) control fps using TRIG_PERIOD rather than FP1000SLIM
- (Stereo3D mode) use only one record start button, get rid of the "Rec Test" one
- (Stereo3D mode) changing of all parameters applies to both cameras (eg Movie Split Size)
- implement client side (computer that EV is running on) audio recording (not perfectly in sync with video from camera) but at least match file names and with use of a clapper-board it should be easy to align in post-production.
- automatically create a new folder for every recording, store all file segments of the same recording in there,
- after finishing a recording create md5 hashes of all video segment files (video123.mov -> video123.md5), this will help making sure that (ftp) transfered files match the file on the camera HDD