HTML Video Surveillance
- Elphel cameras
- GNU/Linux any distro
- X-Window system
- Mozilla or FireFox
- GenReS plugin
- Perl with perl threads
- MPlayer with RTSP support with elphel patch
- Install all required components
- Configure Mozilla to support codebase principal: add next string to prefs.js: user_pref("signed.applets.codebase_principal_support", true); See about: http://www.mozilla.org/projects/security/components/signed-scripts.html
- Configure video surveillance page
- Start streamers in multicast mode
- Open file index.html in FireFox or Mozilla
Edit file cameras.js
Each array top-, left-, right-, bottom_cam contains several or zero quoted IP addresses or DNS names of cameras to view.
Timeout is time in seconds for waiting frames from cameras.
Dragreverce changes the behavior when you drag video in main window.
The page is divided on several frames. Each is generated based on cameras.js config file. In common case, it is 4 peripheral frames with small live video pictures.
|left frame||central window||right frame|
Click on small pictures to see it in the central window. Click on different part of small picture scrolls video in central window.
Scroll central window by mouse dragging on it self.