- Applying pixel mapping information
- Aberration correction
- Distortion correction
- Vignetting correction
- Color correction
- Linux OS (Kubuntu preferably).
- ImageJ and Elphel plugins (most of the post-processing).
- Hugin tools - enblend (for simple stitching).
- ImageMagick - convert (for converting).
- Get calibration kernels for the current Eyesis4Pi (come on a HDD with a camera).
- Get default-config.corr-xml (come on a HDD with a camera).
- Download footage from the camera.
- Launch ImageJ from Eclipse
- Go to Plugins -> ImageJ-Elphel -> Eyesis Correction
Note: if plugin needs to be recompiled - Plugins -> Compile & Run. Find and select Eyesis_Correction.java.
- Restore button > browse for default-config.corr-xml (should be located on the drive with calibration data, restores parameters for Configure correction)
- Configure correction button - make sure that the following paths are set correctly (if not - edit or mark the checkboxes - a dialog for each path will pop up):
Source files directory - directory with the footage images Sensor calibration directory - [YOUR-PATH]/calibration/sensors Aberration kernels (sharp) directory - [YOUR-PATH]/calibration/aberration_kernels/sharp Aberration kernels (smooth) directory - [YOUR-PATH]/calibration/aberration_kernels/smooth Equirectangular maps directory(may be empty) - [YOUR-PATH]/calibration/equirectangular_maps (it should be created automatically if the w/r rights of [YOUR-PATH]/calibration allow) Source file suffix - .jp4 if jp4 files are processed Sensor files prefix - the format is <prefix>NN.calib-tiff - <prefix> is blank if the files are just NN.calib-tiff. For XXX-NN.calib-tiff the prefix would be XXX- Sensor files suffix - default is .calib-tiff Kernel files (sharp)/(smooth) prefix - same rule as for the sensor files Kernel files (sharp)/(smooth) suffix - default is .kernel-tiff Equirectangular maps prefix - same rule as for the sensor files Equirectangular maps suffix - default is .eqr-tiff
- Configure warping (Skip if the files already exist) -> rebuild map files - this will create maps in [YOUR-PATH]/calibration/equirectangular_maps. Will take ~5-10 minutes.
- Select source files -> select all the footage files to be processed.
- Process files to start the processing. Depending on the PC power can take ~20 minutes for a panorama of (24+2) images.
- The last 2 rows of the UI are experimental and not related to Eyesis4Pi. No need to use.
- After processing is done there is only the blending step. It can be launched manually or from the WebGUI:
php stitch.php [source_directory] [destination_directory] - no slashes in the end of the paths
- Eyesis4Pi 393 Main Article
- User Guide: Recording
- User Guide: Downloading footage
- User Guide: Post-Processing selected few panoramas
- User Guide - Post-processing: ImageJ